Goodbye Audit Batchmates, 'til We See Each Other Again

August 17, 2017


It's been more than a month since we met. Most of you were total strangers to me. I wanted to approach you one by one. Tell my name and ask yours. What are your interests? But I was too shy way back then.

Two days or so, we were sent to an engagement and started to know you better. Some were too intimidating and I couldn't even start a continuous conversation. Fortunately majority of you were crazy enough to go with my humor.

Who would have thought that we'll build a strong relationship as this? A genuine story of friendship, indeed. We have someone who joined our lunch. Someone like you who craved for Melona every after lunch. Someone who pranked you in the elevator. No matter how crazy, or annoying our memories are, one thing is for sure: we'll miss the bond.


My message for the Boys in Our Batch

Daniel, Trojan, Kin and Jim doing an unknown pose.

BOY #1: Hey! We've been close to each other on the half way of our engagement. I am really happy I met you. I have someone who is as mean as me, and you made me laugh so hard each time we chat. I'll miss your mean and green jokes, and your support to my artsy goals. I'll be there should you need someone to listen to your brutal jokes. I'm just a Viber away. And your secrets, they're safe. Absolute assurance I give to you. LOL. Hanggang sa muli nating pakikipag-usap.

BOY #2: To my restroom buddy who's as vain as me (or even more vain than me LOL), I've just lately become comfortable talking to you cos you look like you're gonna bite. Lol. You're intimidating but I know you're also intimidated. No, JK.  I know this is what you learn from the book. Thanks for teaching me a few of your green jokes. I'll never forget them. Next time we meet, share me your newest secret skin routines. Hahaha. I promise to keep what's on your shoes as a secret. Till we see again buddy.
Boys ulit. Napahalo si Maine Mendoza. <3

BOY #3: Boy or girl? I'm confused. LOL. Thanks for being a karaoke buddy. Your songs are my jam as well. I'll miss your way of imitating some of our colleagues especially the other one. I guess she's your specialty. 'Till we see each other again. I wish you the best in your love life.

BOY #4: I always wanted to befriend with you before but I'm quite afraid with you together with Boy #1. I just felt that you'll be a great laugh buddy and yes, we started talking and getting myself comfortable with you since our Karaoke session. You're cool and I know you'll be a great auditor in our firm. Team shredders forever. Hahaha. Ay joke.

BOY #5: Bro! Wala lang. Hahaha thanks for joining us on the second and third day on BGC bus. Hope you apply the route I taught you each time you'll be coming from our BGC office. Pakabait ka Ading! Till we meet each other again. I'm here always.

BOY #6: Yow bro! To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to approach you. You're intimidating and I thought you're not that open for friendship. But I was so wrong. You're even one of the friendliest persons in our batch. Whenever we bump in the restroom, hallway or in a room, you never forget to greet me. Yun lang, you called a stranger "Josquine" because you thought it was me. Thanks for the friendship. :)

BOY #7: We've not become that close but I wish you all the best in your career. I know you're hiding a little bit of meanness in you and so excited to witness it in the coming months as we meet in Net Park. If you need help from me, just approach me. I won't bite.
More from the boys. The Epic pose.

Message for the Girls in Our Batch

GIRL #1: You joined me since day 1 and I am thankful that we met. You're there to accompany me during lunchtime and lend me money whenever I left my wallet on the 6th floor. Aside from the fact that you can imitate some of our colleagues, I have just lately discovered that you sing hardcore songs so maybe we can jam one time. I'll miss your contagious laugh and your humor, in our provincial accent.

GIRL #2: This girl speaks 3 languages. Tagalog, English and profanity! Girl, I'll miss you so much. Since the interview day I know we'll be very close cos you're very outgoing and noisy. Lol. What I like about you is that though your baon is P750/day, you're a very true, frank and honest individual. You speak your mind and most importantly, you're very supportive in my jokes. Someone who is as straightforward, brave and genuine like you is very rare so I'm quite sad that you have a different engagement.

GIRL #3: For the girl who loves to eat like me, thank you for the memories. Though sometimes, you tend to ignore me and my jokes. Lol. I don't know what to say but I felt my Deloitte experience wouldn't be complete without encountering you. Thanks for being mean also and jiving with my jokes. I hope that I become a util friend to you. I hope that I had fulfilled my obligations as your food buddy. I'll be here all the times, just text me kung mag-iigib ka. I will join you anytime. I will miss you. Wag kang makalimot manlibre sa mga per diem mo.

Sipag naman. I will miss you, Maine! *Emotional and crying while typing* Halalalala
GIRL #4: Iba talaga pagkakakilala ko sayo. I thought you're quiet, and kind. But you're crazy as I and kind of mean sometimes! That's why I enjoyed being with you during our engagement. Sayang you did not join in Manila Ocean Park but I know, there are lots of "next time." Thank you for the friendship and I hope you enjoyed our dinner with Girl #1 in food court, which is your first time eating in such place! :) I will miss you. Sana magkita tayo sa engagement natin.

GIRL #5: Eto na yata yung pinaka-mean sa batch natin. She speaks like a 7-year old but teases and bullies like a student na laging na-guguidance office. Hey girl, I will miss your quick punchlines. Thanks for answering my queries through Skype even if it means multiplying the last letter of your name by 5. Hope we'll meet next time and I know you'll achieve your goals because of your intelligence and perseverance. All the best.

GIRLS #6, 7, 8: Mga bes, thank you for accompanying me everytime na uuwi na kayo and thanks for teaching me alternative routes. Sorry before if you waited for me for a long time only to find out na wala na pala ako. Till we see each other again. Hopefully we become co-auditors in an engagement para sabay tayo umuwi.

GIRL #9: I admired this lady for being an early bird despite going home late. Probably you're used to going home late due to your hectic schedules of gigs. Thanks for being kind to me and supportive on my jokes. Lol. Unfortunately, you were the reason why our team lost in a game. Hahaha. Till we see again.

Ang Dolphin na si Nico. Ako, and Trojan
GIRL #10: To the girl who was eaten alive by K-dramas, I'll miss your frankness, and authentic comments. I'll miss how you speak as if you're always triggered. Hopefully, you upload all the pics I have in your phone before we part ways. I'll miss you girl and our first pictorial bond in BGC.

GIRL #11: The girl who made me the most handsome Deloittee in picture. Lol. Thanks for making me look like a K-pop star in every shot you made. I'll miss your generosity each time I'd ask to connect in your pocket WiFi. Thank you because we're able to receive urgent messages and to log in our hours on SAP. Till we see again bes.

GIRL #12: I promise to take care of your hubby and send your warmest regards to him. The next time we see, we'll teach you more knowledge and the newest discoveries about....secret. Wish you the best in your audit career. During our last engagement, I saw your leadership and I know you'll excel in this field.

GIRL #13: Your trademark laugh! Arggh, it's an indication that you really found a joke funny. Araaay! Till we see each other again and all the best on your hybrid role. I know you did a very great job in belting and your market value increased significantly.

GIRL #14: Looking forward to being closer with you. I like to be with clingy and crazy friends and I know you are! You gotta make sure that the next time we meet, you slap me on the other side para pantay. 
Ang baliw sa batch natin. Will miss you Ma'am Alexi.

GIRL #15: Yiiiieee. Ok that's my message. No just kidding. Thanks for responding a warm smile everytime I approach you. This made me more comfortable in talking to you. Hoping to know you more on our engagement. Pakabait ah. Wag nang awayin si ano. Hahahaha. Joke lang. Kita kits, ka-G!

GIRL #16: Thanks for joining me sing my favorite Disney and musical theater songs. I hope that we can continue the relationship that we build when we are already on our engagement. You once sat near us but I understand why you have to leave. Because of your special someone. LOL. Issue lang hahaha.

GIRL #17: We've been groupmates in You @ Deloitte and it's amazing to know you better than I did when we were in our previous engagement. Thanks for being such a kind colleague to me. :)

GIRL #18: I haven't got a chance to know you more. I was scared. Kind of intimidated. But I think we share the same cup of tea. You do love investment and other business-related stuff. So excited to know you more on our engagement.


Si Ureta na mahinhin daw at si Jessa na bumibira ng kanta ni Whitney Houston effortlessly

With Erma and the board Topnotcher, Angela Friday

At Manila Ocean Park . Eto yung nagkasama sama majority sa tin. You all guys are awesome.

FROM HERE

Medyo nagkakahiyaan pa. Sang school ka galing? Ano hobbies mo? Kumain ka na ? Awkward questions as ice breaker. LOL.

TO HERE

We built a family. Thanks to our previous engagement. And to you my dear colleagues, thanks for the memories.

Ang Sakit Bes!

I easily get attached to anybody. Why do we have to end up with goodbyes? You are all awesome and have become a significant part of my audit career. You are all engraved in my heart. Sorry for being too emotional. Cos I will miss you all and I want you to stay... That's all I know. 

The memories that you give to me shall not fade away. First job never dies. And I hope in the next weeks as we meet again, walang hiyaan. No awkward moment. We're still the same old juniors batch July 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook